Our Instructors go through a very extensive selection process to insure we have only the best and most talented instructors around.
When they are selected, they are put through an intense and rigorous series of training to guarantee the highest quality of instruction. Once certified, our instructors are required to continue Krav Maga training and Instructor education yearly.
This ongoing training allows our Instructors to stay up to date on the latest and most effective self protection techniques, teaching methods, nutrition and exercise science. This process is our assurance that every Test student will continue to receive only the very best in self-defense training
Pat Carty, Owner/Head Instructor
- Certified black belt expert instructor under Sam Sade of Alpha Krav Maga International
- Certified Blueline law enforcement instructor
- 17 years Krav Maga training experience
- Retired Law Enforcement Commander with 28 years experience including 24 on the street.
- Top graduate in academics and physical fitness at session 67 of the Barnstable County Police Academy
- Over forty law enforcement commendations and awards including 2002 Officer of the Year and Hyannis Elks Club Officer of the Year
- 2-time 911 National Fitness team competition winner — 2006, 2007
- Has trained the Cape Cod Swat Team in hand to hand combat
- Has provided anti-bullying training to Cape Cod youths and training to the disabled
- Has been sought out and trained hundreds of women in self defense
- His classes have been featured as a front page story in the Cape Cod Times